Business And Corporate Counseling
Menlo Park Business Lawyers
Our Menlo Park business attorneys at Flicker, Kerin, Kruger & Bissada LLP represent clients throughout all stages of a company’s life cycle. We have counseled businesses ranging from start-ups seeking advice on their choice of entity formation to established businesses seeking to expand their operations through an acquisition or merger. By identifying problems and crafting effective solutions to those problems, we help our clients focus on what matters most: running their business.
Types of Business Counseling Services We Offer
Some of the business and corporate counseling services we offer in Menlo Park and San Ramon include:
- Assisting clients with the formation of their business entity
- Advising clients on a wide range of commercial contracts
- Representing clients involved in mergers and acquisitions
- Serving as outside general counsel for growing businesses
- Representing clients involved in real estate transactions
- Representing clients involved in partnership disputes
- Advising clients on issues of employment law compliance
- Assisting clients with reorganization or succession planning
Helping Your Business Succeed at All Stages of Development
When counseling our clients on complex business or corporate law matters, we use innovative strategies to help them work toward a favorable resolution. We advise all types of business professionals and organizations-including sole proprietors, partners, entrepreneurs, corporate shareholders and executives, and limited liability companies-allowing us to take a comprehensive approach to each case we represent. Our goal is always to find the best possible solution to a problem by using our unique set of skills to address our clients’ ever-changing business challenges.