Business & Corporate Law Attorneys in Menlo Park
The business and corporate division at Flicker, Kerin, Kruger & Bissada LLP represents clients through all stages of the business development process. From formation to growth management to the ultimate strategies used during the sale or succession of a business, our attorneys provide practical, effective solutions. Always acting with you business’ bottom line in mind, our approach is both innovative and client-specific. We counsel individuals, families, partnerships, entrepreneurs, licensed professionals, closely held corporations, and limited liability companies.
Types of Business & Corporate Law Cases We Handle
For typical business clients, we serve in the traditional capacity of “Outside General Counsel,” which means we advise on all transactional and contract issues. On an ongoing basis, we’ll provide counsel on matters of negotiation and the drafting of agreements to ensure our clients are provided with industry-specific protections.
We also offer a wide range of commercial transactional counseling in the areas of sales representative agreements, alternative dispute resolution agreements, employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, and agreements related to the protection of company trade secrets. In everything we do, our goal is always to find the best solution for our clients’ problems; a solution based on a thorough understanding of the law and supplemented with creativity and adaptability to the unique needs and circumstances of each case.
We provide legal counsel and representation for:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and sales of privately held companies
- Formation of business entities, including initial agreements among founders, shareholders, and LLC members
- Employment law compliance
- Employment law compliance, employment agreements, executive compensation & severance arrangements
- General business and corporate counseling
- Contract preparations, negotiations, and dispute resolution
- Reorganizations, succession planning, and dissolutions
- Delinquent customer/client account negotiations and collections